As of the 1st October 2019 we will no longer be accepting repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
There are several other ways in which you can request a repeat prescription:
- Handing in a written request to the reception desk or posting in the red box in reception area.
- Sending your request in the post.
- Ordering online via patient access.
Non-urgent advice: Notice
Please note that whichever way you request your prescription it will not be available until 48 hours later (2 Days).
Your prescription will be ready for you to collect after two working days.
- If you need a prescription urgently, please discuss this with the receptionist.
- If you have repeat prescriptions, your doctor will ask to see you to review your medication at regular intervals.
- Patients can make arrangements with their local chemist for their prescriptions to be collected from the surgery. Please inform us if you have made such an arrangement.
- Prescriptions can be posted to you if you provide us with a stamped addressed envelope.
Please Login to Order Your Medication