We want to make your regular repeat medication ordering easier and more convenient for you. We are looking to change patients who are stable on their medication to Electronic Repeat Dispensing…. Watch the video for more information.
We are delighted to inform you that we now have a dedicated prescription clerk at the practice and her name is Ang.
We now have more access to medication/prescription ordering and queries. (This is in order of how we would prefer):
- Order via an APP (NHS APP, Patient Access, My GP etc) 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Order and query via email [email protected] 24/7, 365 days per year
- Dropping of a right side of your prescription or handwritten note to our post-box inside the front door
- Order through your local regular pharmacy
You can raise any queries about your medication with the prescription clerk between 10am and 1pm Monday to Friday by ringing the practice on 01914872656 and press option 2.
Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Whichever way you request your prescription it will not be available until 48 hours later (2 Days).
Your prescription will be ready for you to collect after two working days.
- If you need a prescription urgently, please discuss this with the receptionist
- If you have repeat prescriptions, our in house pharmacists or GP will ask to see you to review your medication at regular intervals
- Patients can make arrangements with their local chemist for their prescriptions to be collected from the surgery. Please inform us if you have made such an arrangement
- Prescriptions can be posted to you if you provide us with a stamped addressed envelope
We send all of our prescriptions electronically to your request pharmacy and will only issue a paper prescription is there are technical problems
Please login below to order your medication