We want to make your regular repeat medication ordering easier and more convenient for you. We are looking to change patients who are stable on their medication to Electronic Repeat Dispensing…. Watch the video for more information.
We are delighted to inform you that we now have a dedicated prescription clerk at the practice and her name is Ang.
It is now even easier for you to request your prescriptions, you now have EIGHT options and we have ranked them in our preference order :
2. Enquire about eRD (Electronic Repeat Dispensing)
3. Order and query via email [email protected] 24/7, 365 days per year
4. A new dedicated Prescription telephone line that is open for all repeat medication (including those that do not show on repeat, Patient Access or NHS App) requests 24/7 365 days a year via a Voice Mail on 0191 406 2330
5. Dropping off a right side of your Prescription (your Pharmacy can provide you with one of these) or handwritten note in our Post Box inside the front entrance
6. Order verbally via Reception
7. Order through your nominated Pharmacy
8. Via eConsult from our Website
You can raise any queries about your medication with the prescription clerk between 10am and 1pm Monday to Friday by ringing the practice on 01914872656 and press option 2.
Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Whichever way you request your prescription it will not be available until 48 hours later (2 Days).
Your prescription will be ready for you to collect after two working days.
- If you need a prescription urgently, please discuss this with the receptionist
- If you have repeat prescriptions, our in house pharmacists or GP will ask to see you to review your medication at regular intervals
- Patients can make arrangements with their local chemist for their prescriptions to be collected from the surgery. Please inform us if you have made such an arrangement
- Prescriptions can be posted to you if you provide us with a stamped addressed envelope
We send all of our prescriptions electronically to your request pharmacy and will only issue a paper prescription is there are technical problems
Please login below to order your medication