Email Prescription Requests/ Queries
Email us your repeat prescription requests or prescription queries to: email@example.com
Non-urgent advice: Out of Hours
What to do when the GP practice is closed:
– If you need medical help fast but it’s not an emergency call 111
– If it’s a life-threatening emergency call 999
NHS 111 is the number to call when you need medical help fast but it’s not a life-threatening emergency.
– Calls to 111 are FREE from landlines and mobiles
– NHS 111 is available 24/7, every day of the year
When to call 111
You should call 111 when:
– you think you need to go to A&E or to another NHS urgent care service
– your GP surgery is closed and you need healthcare advice
– you don’t know who to call for medical help.
When to call 999
Call 999 for life threatening emergencies such as:
– Major accident or trauma
– Severe breathlessness
– Severe bleeding
– Loss of consciousness
– Severe chest pain.
Out-of-hours services are provided during the following periods when the surgery is closed: 18:00pm until 08:00am the next morning and all weekend.
During normal practice opening hours, the practice remains your first point of contact for all routine requests. More Information