Non-urgent advice: Notice
With effect from 1st October 2014 GP Practices will no longer be able to book ambulance transport for patients. This will be done by a company called ERS. Please call 0191 302 7687.
Please Have the Following Information Ready When you Ring to Book Your Ambulance.
- The name and address (including post code) of the patient
- Which hospital they are attending
- Which department in the hospital
- The date and time of the appointment
- Whether the patient can walk to the ambulance
- Whether anyone will need to go with the patient